You are here
Online Reporting (On Campus Incidents)
Welcome to the University of Colorado Boulder Police Department's Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency and/or an In-Progress Incident, please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred on the CU-Boulder campus (report incidents that occured elsewhere in the City of Boulder here)
- There are no known suspects.
If all of the above statements are true, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the University of Colorado Boulder Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
**Please use the correct address when submitting your report. For addresses of campus parking lots and buildings, click here.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting